Sellers and Buyers now is the time to get ready for 2023. If you are looking to relocate or just simple sell your home. Call ME and let’s get you setup on a plan to sell and work it out your home sale to perfection. Buyers same thing just on the other side lets get you ready and pre-approved to buy that perfect home once it hits the market. Worst thing the buyers/sellers can do is wait and then just make a quick decision and try to get everything done right away. You will not only stress yourself out like crazy, but possible could lose a chunk of money or even or the home you want to buy, or to sell your home all together.
Real Estate marketing commerical
Real Estate has so Many levels 📊 and @eXp Realty and Ron Rougeaux knows how to Invest 🕵️♂️ in PNW 🏔
Ron Rougeaux has been investing in real estate in the Pacific NorthWest for 10+ years and his family has for decades. He has helped hundreds of investors purchase and seller investment properties in Washington State. ➡️ The levels on Real Estate are endless and always expanding. You can go different angles and degrees and narrow your real estate market in any direction you would like. This will give you an edge in real estate if you hyper focus and look at every angle, Micro and Macro in every direction. Sub categories on sub categories really can help you make sure you investment is a solid as it can get. ✅ My Listings: https://beacons.ai/olympiarealestate 💬 Let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this video! And don’t forget to subscribe to the Ron Rougeaux here ⤵️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7c…
————- Welcome to the official YouTube channel of Ron Rougeaux – Your Real Estate Broker in Olympia, WA with PNW Homes Group 🏘 On this channel, you will find topics ranging from homes and land available for purchase to trends in local markets and travel tips for visiting the area. We’ll talk all about Homes for sale, Land Sales/How to build, Olympia travel tips (What to Do In Olympia), and real daily PNW life with our Captain Ron’s Vlog! ➡️ Quality service is my highest priority. I have an excellent understanding of the market conditions, prices, and challenges that prevail. I have worked with a wide range of clients from first-time buyers to experienced investors, and from luxury condos to comfortable family homes. I have the experience, skills and drive to ensure you get the home of your dreams and achieve the best-selling price of the property you leave behind. Whether you are buying or selling a home let me know your expectations and I will present you with solutions that suit your needs. ➡️ I and my team at PNW Homes Group are here to assist with all the details and information you need to know about real estate in Olympia, Washington and the surrounding area (We serve all of Washington State!) So, be sure to like and subscribe to stay up to date with the latest in PNW Homes Group. Hit that bell to never miss a video 🔔 ————- 📲 Follow Ron Rougeaux on social media: Instagram ▶️ https://www.instagram.com/olympiareal… Facebook ▶️ https://www.facebook.com/ronroug/ Twitter ▶️ https://twitter.com/RonRougeaux LinkedIn ▶️ https://www.linkedin.com/in/captainro… ✅ Visit me online: https://ronrougeaux.com/ 📍 eXp Realtor located at 1718 4th Ave E, Olympia, WA 98506. 📲 You Can Call or Text Us at 360-338-8355 📧 Email CaptainRonJr@gmail.com 🖥 Shop all of PNW Real Estate at http://www.PNWHomesGroup.com ————- #RealEstate #PNW #RonRougeaux #PacificNorthwestRealEstate #PNWRealEstate #PNWHomesGroup
Opportunity Zone Map – And New Airport in Olympia? Really!
Is your city on the Opportunity Zone Map? I attached the link below to the Map. What is an Opportunity Zone? Do we need a Airport in Olympia, not Sure? “Opportunity Zones are economically distressed communities, defined by individual census tract, nominated by America’s governors, and certified by the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury via his delegation of that authority to the Internal Revenue Service. Under certain conditions, new investments in Opportunity Zones may be eligible for preferential tax treatment. There are 8,764 Opportunity Zones in the United States, many of which have experienced a lack of investment for decades. The Opportunity Zones initiative is not a top-down government program from Washington but an incentive to spur private and public investment in America’s underserved communities”. https://opportunityzones.hud.gov/reso… Ron Rougeaux is based in Olympia but serves all of Washington State! Call /Text me 360-338-8355 Email CaptainRonJr@gmail.com
Investors Market in Real Estate -Is the Marketing Swinging? Will it go crazy with certain Locations!
Right now I am seeing a lot more cash in the real estate market then I have before. I am also seeing more price reductions as well. What does this mean, depending on where you are at and what position. It may mean a great time to invest in the real estate market. Ron Rougeaux is based in Olympia but serves all of Washington State! Call /Text me 360-338-8355 Email CaptainRonJr@gmail.com
REAL ESTATE MARKET & (LIFE) SUMMER “2022”
Right now the sun is shining bright and the weather is hot (smoking hot) and summer is here full force. This is why we live here in the PNW, best summers. You have the mountains on the cascades and olympics glittering bright with the snow reflecting the sun, just enticing you to come hike. With the waves in the Puget sound and rivers and lakes throwing the sun right back at you, saying come in and swim and fish in our waters. Yep nothing better in the summer than in the PNW and with no abundance of mosquitoes at least where we live at the lake. You can just setup your chair and really enjoy one of the last slices of nature before you head to Canada and Alaska. Of course in the high woods and mountains, yes we do have bears and Mountain Lions, coyotes and wolfs.
With real estate I believe everyone has learned or is finally learning – Location is everything. And yes sometimes you can’t get the perfect location. But when you can, nothing is better than that amazing location. In my opinion these are my 3 top locations for a Primary or Investment home.
- Waterfront pure and simple. Nothing is better than having water at your back or front door and being about to jump in for a swim or paddle/boat off into the sunset. It is the best spot to be in the hot summer days and everyone will want to becoming over for that bbq and swim/boat time. Now with that said, yes some waterfront is not good. (If you are in a flood zone or a very swampy location). Remember even with waterfront there are prime locations, good spots, and then just okay spots. With regards to the PNW in Washington state we have Salt water and Fresh Water locations. We then can go further with location here in Washington state as we have a lot of choices to pick from. Would you prefer lake or river/stream or would you like salt water bay/sound or oceanfront? This is totally up to you and to be honest, all waterfront in my mind is a solid purchase. Of course there are levels of prime locations on the water front as well. For example on the lake a clean spot for swimming and dock with boating in front of your house is perfect. But as the same lake if it is marshy and you can’t really swim and too shallow for a boat, while again you are waterfront but less desirable location. Budget will also have a huge determining factor on what you can pick/afford. And at the end of the day, I believe water front is 100 times better than a cookie cutter home with pavement and homes all around you.
- 2. Land and great large raw land with maybe a creek/river or pond or if you are lucky to have large land with salt water. Land is becoming harder and harder to find. There are many factors to why there is less land, the obvious is more people and more people wanting land instead of living downtown or in the cities. The big chunks of raw land that are clean, by clean I mean no wetlands or gophers to stop you from being able to build. Also flat with some hills is good, but steep and extremely hard to build on lots is also not the best. So you will always have different levels of land that is Best to not the best. I will say when the land is private and doesn’t have eye sores around it, being that of either man built/living presence or views such as mud flats or swamps. The really nice pieces of land usually get sold off market to investors/developers or if you are hunting for land, a really good real estate broker will call around for you to see if any owner is looking to sell. Another great way to buy big chunks of raw land is to look for timber land from logging companies. Sometimes these lots are further out in the country. But if you can afford to buy and hold on to the property until it is built up around you or development has come close to the big chunks of land you can make a good penny developing the land or selling to a developer/investor.
- 3. Downtown Residential/Commerical Downtown Residential/Commerical is amazing and can always be fun and exciting living or living/working close to all the action of a downtown city. Depending where the city is, you can have key locations downtown, if there is water then of course closer to the water or even better on the water is of course the best of the best you can get. If you have a residential of condo on a nice corner spot with restaurants and bars with cute stores, this again is very attractive and definitely helps the value. I really like if you can find a building to buy that has residential on top and a commercial unit on the bottom that you can either rent or use yourself for a business. These always are great buys, but harder to find sometimes. If you are just looking for commercial buildings, I usually recommend making sure the buildings are in key locations, unless they there in gentrification going on through the downtown key areas. These area are called opportunity zones and have awesome tax advantages and if you hold them for a key time period are a great investment, as long as it is just not sitting there vacant.
Please Call ME instead of just getting sent a random Real Estate Market Report
Please Call ME instead of just getting sent a random Real Estate Market Report. Yes the reports are fun to look at and if you know what you are reading, awesome. But wouldn’t you rather talk about the market while seeing the numbers in person or on a zoom meeting.
Any realtor can pull reports and send them to you. There is a huge difference if the realtor can sit down and explain the reports, actually show you what is going on in the local market. Even better is if the realtor has rentals and investment homes, and can show you their success in the real estate market.
And yes it is cool to know the US Market statistics at the Macro level, but ultimately the micro level of the area you are wanting to buy and sell is huge. We can take this on multiple levels depending on what you are wanting to accomplish in the real estate market. Are you wanting to invest, sell a home, buy and flip or buy in another part of the country? All of this requires you to look at different graphs and compare what your ultimate end goal is. So yes getting a report is great, if you are bored and want a Sunday read. If you want a specialized report for your specific needs, call me and we can talk. And then I can make you a detailed specific report and show you what the market is actually doing for what you are looking for.
Call /Text : 360-338-8355
Email : CaptainRonJr@gmail.com
We Survived Crazy Heat Wave Record! – IN THE PNW-
Survived Crazy heat Wave Record! With no central AC in the house, and tinfoil on the windows, and 2 roll ac units in the kids bedrooms we made it. We started the morning off normally and dropped the kids off to summer camp which they were so excited about (add day camp/yay for us parents). Then I was crazy busy with real estate with morning home showings and getting 1 seller and 1 buyer under contract and 1 new listing. Then I wrapped the morning up with a relaxing Pedi, yes it was amazing lol, they had AC.
When I arrived home about lunch time, @brandy and I were busy tin foiling the windows and I jumped on the roof for the sky light. Of course I didn’t wear shoes, and the roof was scorching. So I quickly taped my feet then back to tin foiling the skylight. After that I keep myself busy with paperwork for the county with building permits for our new build. (Seemed appropriate sweating a filling out multiple forms Thurston county seemed very symbolic).
Then with many jumps in the lake and then laying on the floor in the kids rooms watching a show on the lab top with brandy, eating a lot of watermelon, watering all the plants multiple times a day, hosing down all the animals and fans on them, picking up the mail and getting my adventure magazine that seemed extremely appropriate for the day. We had a busy day, but I was so happy as the PNW is beautiful even in record breaking heat and of course with Brandy by my side it is always an adventure.
I love the heat, Brandy and pets not so much. And the kids chilled in their rooms on Ipad after summer camp. But overall it builds character and reminds me why I work so hard – to pay for all the electric for all the fans/ac units running. I love reminding Brandy we live in the PNW and we don’t need AC, which never goes over well, lol. Although maybe the future will change with hotter weather, central AC may be required.
Hope everyone did well yesterday as well!
New Mobile App for Android users in the Real Estate Market.
Realtor has come out with a new app for Android users to help with their home search. Here are the key points below.
- Draw your search area directly on the map
- Browse through big and beautiful home photos
- Customize listings with your search criteria including square footage, price, hardwood floors, and much more
- Save and share all your favorite listings with family and friends
- Stay updated on the status of listings including new & pending listings, price-reduced homes for sale, and foreclosures
- Receive price reduction notifications for your favorite homes and new listing recommendations based on your search criteria
- NEW! Check out Sign Snap, instantly see listing details and photos by simply snapping a picture of a For Sale sign!
- Compatible with Chromecast to stream home photos on your TV
This would be a great way to search for homes. Please find the link below to download and check out the realtor app for all your home search needs.
If you would also like a more personalized search, please don’t hesitate to call/text (360) 338-8355 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tour of the Old Weyerhaeuser Corporate Building for Sale/Lease
A little nostalgia came to me when I was touring the old Weyerhaeuser corporate building this last week. It all came to me when I jumped up after my nice lunch which was included in the tour. I was in the first tour put on by the listing broker of the building. The tour was handled in small groups of 6-10 people and as we made our way up to the 5th floor the executive floor, I was excited to explore and look around. But instead of walking all around the tour guide/listing broker just walked to the middle of the floor and explained where things were laid out. And as we went to the third floor and we stand around in the center again really not touring the building but more being told what was in that area, I couldn’t help but to slowly walk away and actually go look in the different rooms and areas. I wasn’t alone, as one of the other guys I met earlier in the lineup for lunch followed me to the rooms. He made the comment ” I really want to actually see the building, and was so excited for this opportunity”, I completely agreed with him. As we rounded the corner and started walking back to the tour group, they left and literally disappeared.
As we stood in the middle of the third floor, this is where my nostalgia kicks in. It was like I was back in high school when I used to walk around school while everyone else was in class I would be exploring the school. So my new found friend Jeff and I look at each other and knew exactly what to do, have our own tour of the building. Of course we walked to the back areas, explored and then we go through a few doors and more doors. Then one key door I was about to tell Jeff to hold the door, but I let it go and didn’t say anything out loud. As we head through the second door to the cargo bay, well you probably guessed it we were locked out. I couldn’t help but laugh, yep just like high school, but with high end clothes on and in a 50 million dollar plus building, and yes Im working, well sort of. I was not to concerned, as there is always a way out. After still laughing and letting Jeff explore to find a way out, which he did in a few 3-4 minutes later, and after having stopped to take a selfie. We headed out through the loading ramp back up to the main entrance. We look at each other and know exactly what to do and that was to continue on our private tour of the building. We explore every floor in and out, every door and notice every detail from the full wood door handles, to the engine room with ear plugs and old blue print plans of the building. At the end I had a huge grin on my face, I had 2 plus hours of exploring this amazing building, bringing back old good memories of not a worry in the world, just exploring and admiring beautiful architecture and being right in my element. Please find the pictures below I took of the epic adventure.
p.s. If you would like to buy the building for about $150 a sqft, comes to about $54 million with 40 acres or lease at least 100,000 square feet basically one floor for $17 a square foot, please contact me to be your broker to represent you. Ron Rougeaux (360) 338-8355.
Time to List your home
The market is starting off again this year fast and strong. Actually it really has not slowed down since last year.
Folks are moving to the PNW in drones looking for that fresh water/air/trees/mountains and just a change of life. Most are acquiring new jobs in the area and businesses are hiring like crazy up and down the Puget sound area.
Most people selling are looking to down grade and up grade. Some have to big of a house and the kids are gone, and looking to find that perfect retirement home. Others are just moving up and need a bigger home for the kids and the best school locations. No matter what your reason is for selling, if you are just moving for constant sun even, let me help you sell your home.
When you go to sell your home, you want someone who will take care of the pictures – actually hiring a professional and even someone with a drone to get an ariel view, advertising – All advertising online/social media and newspaper/flyers. And if the home is vacant even home staging if required and holding “open house” on the weekends – to bring more foot traffic in the home ( if you are comfortable with an open house, some homes don’t require an open house). Pricing the home right – there is nothing worse then pricing the home to high and just having it sit on the market and then keep lowering the price, and maybe not even selling.
So before you go to list your home for sale, please contact me and I will run through the entire process and make sure you are taken care of properly and I get your home sold more importantly for a great price.
Have a great Tuesday,
Van Dorm Realty